- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
- Daily Wire Tip Sept. 7: Variations on Woven Beaded Bracelet
Wire Discussion: Jewelry Judging
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Inspiration for
July 10, 2013
It’s summer and there are fairs, festivals and boutiques going on country wide. People from all over grow huge pumpkins, raise and groom animals of all shapes and sizes, and make beautiful quilts to enter into their local county and state fairs. As artisans, there are also opportunities for handmade items to be adjudicated.
This week I’d like to hear from you about entering your jewelry into county or state fairs.
- What did you create?
- Was it themed?
- How was the experience?
- Did you win a prize or get a ribbon?
- Would you do it again?
Tell us about your experiences and feel free submit some pictures of your winning items! I’d love to see them and hear all about it!
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!