- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
Featured Tool August 5: Ring Bending Pliers
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for August 5, 2013
This week’s tool: Ring Bending Pliers, #PLR-835.00
Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Ring Bending Pliers PLR-835.00.
This plier is an eminently superior replacement for the three-jawed pliers known as bow-closing pliers which are often used for reshaping rings.
This tool however will never scratch a ring since the V-block is nylon and the single jaw is highly polished stainless steel. Length 5-1/4″ (135mm)
This great tool is easy to use and great for anyone from beginners to experts!
Ring Bending Pliers on JewelryTools.com: