- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
Daily Wire Tip April 30: Can I Use the Copper Wire From Electrical Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
April 30, 2010
Is there any reason that I couldn’t use copper wire that was used as electrical wire?
No, there is no reason why recycled copper wire cannot be used to create jewelry. For some interesting facts about this popular ore, check out this article: A Few Words about Copper.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here