- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
Daily Wire Tip May 4: Adjustable Rings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
May 04, 2010
I notice you do not seem to make the adjustable size rings. I see beautiful ones at all prices. Is there a reason for this or is it just your preference. Tourists often want a gift for someone else and thought that adjustables would help.
Yes, personally I do make and teach the basic ‘adjustable’ ring designs, however the patterns are so readily available that I concentrate on other options here. The adjustable ‘friendship’ or ‘rosette’ ring can be altered in several ways, just by adding a few beads or pearls, and yes it is a good seller.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here