- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
- Daily Wire Tip Sept. 7: Variations on Woven Beaded Bracelet
- Daily Wire Tip Aug. 14: Formulas for Pricing Jewelry
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 14: Formulas for Pricing Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
August 14, 2010
I am new to this art and wondered if there is a formula for pricing the jewelry we make in craft shows or consignment shops.
Thank you for posting these tips; they have really given me a boost!
-Debbie in Roanoke, Virginia
Welcome to our “wired world”! (Warning, it can be addicting.) Pricing is the most difficult part of this or any art form! We do have several great items that can help you. A quick reference can be found in the article, How to Price Your Wire Jewelry. The companion article, Where to Sell Your Wire Jewelry, can suggest new venues.
The best assistance I can give you is to suggest our newest product, The Definitive Guide to Selling Handcrafted Jewelry.
I have to tell you, there is nothing else out there today like this guide, it really is amazing! (And it has a 365 day guarantee!) I wish you all the best!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here