- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 14: Easy Wire Wrapping Ideas
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
December 14, 2010
I want to learn how to wire wrap a stone that doesn’t have a drilled hole. I am a beginner at this. Do you have any DVDs on the subject, as well as any suggestions?
-Joanne in Sound Beach, New York
As you can see by the sample photo, this class will help you to be able to make a pendant or charm cage for anything! Depending on the items’ size, it doesn’t take much wire to turn a rock into wearable art.
Albina Manning’s Netted Rectangle Bead Pendant can also be adapted to a rock. Have fun!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a Question? Click Here to Submit Your Question