- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 14: Keep Copper Wire Shining
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
February 14, 2011
What can I use on copper wire to prevent it from oxidizing? I really would love to get your response.
-Deidre in New Franken, Wisconsin
Hi Deidre, I do get this question a lot, and we have had several discussions on how to keep copper from oxidizing. All of the solutions are temporary; some work better for some wearers than others due to skin chemicals and some don’t work for long at all.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a Question? Click Here to Submit Your Question