- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
- Daily Wire Tip Sept. 7: Variations on Woven Beaded Bracelet
- Daily Wire Tip Aug. 14: Formulas for Pricing Jewelry
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 21: Woven Wire Bracelet Technique
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
February 21, 2011
Dale, my question has to do with woven weave bracelets. Have you, or will you, be doing a DVD on the subject? I have seen several, and would be interested in a tutorial in either DVD or book form. Thanks for any help you care to render.
-John in Alma, Arkansas
I agree John, woven wire bracelets are gorgeous! However, that technique is not my personal specialty, so I would like to refer you to the artist who made this design her signature back in the early ’90s, my friend, Linda Chandler.
Linda has an excellent tutorial for the Basket Weave Bracelet design at this link: Basket Weave Tutorial (if the link doesn’t work, visit http://www.jewelrybylinda.com/ and click "Instruction for Basket Weave Bracelet Download" on the left side of the screen). Enjoy!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a Question? Click Here to Submit Your Question