- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 21: Woven Wire Bracelet Technique
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
February 21, 2011
Dale, my question has to do with woven weave bracelets. Have you, or will you, be doing a DVD on the subject? I have seen several, and would be interested in a tutorial in either DVD or book form. Thanks for any help you care to render.
-John in Alma, Arkansas
I agree John, woven wire bracelets are gorgeous! However, that technique is not my personal specialty, so I would like to refer you to the artist who made this design her signature back in the early ’90s, my friend, Linda Chandler.
Linda has an excellent tutorial for the Basket Weave Bracelet design at this link: Basket Weave Tutorial (if the link doesn’t work, visit http://www.jewelrybylinda.com/ and click "Instruction for Basket Weave Bracelet Download" on the left side of the screen). Enjoy!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a Question? Click Here to Submit Your Question