- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 31: Will a Small Dremel Twist Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
October 31, 2009
Can I use a small dremel to twist the wire?
About all of my experiments in using a dremel to twist wire have ended sadly. I even tried using a dremel with multiple speeds and still it is too fast and broke the wire. The one rare success was twisting two 16g round wires together.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!