- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
- Daily Wire Tip Sept. 7: Variations on Woven Beaded Bracelet
- Daily Wire Tip Aug. 14: Formulas for Pricing Jewelry
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 31: Will a Small Dremel Twist Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
October 31, 2009
Can I use a small dremel to twist the wire?
About all of my experiments in using a dremel to twist wire have ended sadly. I even tried using a dremel with multiple speeds and still it is too fast and broke the wire. The one rare success was twisting two 16g round wires together. For more information about Wire Twisters, CLICK HERE!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!