- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
Daily Wire Tip August 9: Wired Ear Cuff Patterns
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
August 9, 2011
Do you know a pattern for making ear cuffs for people who do not have pierced ears and cannot tolerate screw-back or pressure clamp earrings?
-Shelley in Dallas, Texas
Hi Shelley, if you do not already receive our Free Email Patterns, I would like to suggest that you sign up to begin receiving them right away! These are completely free patterns and a new design will be sent to your valid email address every two weeks, completely stepped out with both written and photographed directions (by the talented members of the Wire-Sculpture Faculty and me).
When you sign up to receive our Free Email Patterns, you will receive 2 patterns that are ideal for your earrs: Donna Zimmer’s Ear Cuffs (pictured), and a fun Ear Cuff with a Dangle by Albina Manning! I hope you enjoy all of the creative wire jewelry designs we can send to you!
Answer contributed by Dale "Cougar" Armstrong
Have a Question? Click Here to Submit Your Question