- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
- Daily Wire Tip Sept. 7: Variations on Woven Beaded Bracelet
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 8: Where to Buy Copper or Brass Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
December 8, 2009
Where can one find 16-20 gauge copper or brass wire?
We actually have several tempers of both copper and yellow brass wire in the larger sizes you mention, right here on our site!
http://wire-sculpture.com/copper-jewelry-wire-1.html and http://wire-sculpture.com/yellow-brass-jewelry-wire-1.html
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!