- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
All posts tagged "aluminum"
Wire Jewelry Resource June 20: Nickel Silver and Copper, 2 More Base Metals
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Last week, I told you about Bronze and Brass, 2 base metal wires; and today it’s time to talk about nickel silver and copper. Copper Here’s an interesting statistic about copper I found:...
- Posted June 20, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 14: Ideas for Large-Gauge Colored Aluminum Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 14, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I have some lovely purple aluminum wire. I used my wire gauge and it is about 13-gauge. My question is, what can I do with...
- Posted September 14, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Anodized Aluminum and Chipping
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Hi there! I love using wire in jewellery-making and I’ve noticed there are so many lovely colours of soft anodized aluminium wire and copper craft wire around. But what puts me...
- Posted April 20, 2011
Daily Wire Tip April 18: Figuring Amount of Wire Left on Spool
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip April 18, 2010 Question: When you have a partially used spool of wire, and don’t know how much is left on the spool, what do you do? I really don’t want to unroll...
- Posted April 18, 2010