- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
All posts tagged "ammolite"
Gem Profile Mar. 15: Where Paua and Abalone Come From
by Layna Palmer, Wire-Sculpture.com Nautilus, Abalone, Paua, & Pinctada Maxima: The Cephalopods, Bivalves, and Gastropods’ Shells used in Jewelry Shop Mother of Pearl Cabochons | Shop Shell Cameos | Shop Mother of Pearl Beads | Shop Mother...
- Posted March 15, 2013
Gem Profile Nov. 4: Ammolite
by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for November 4, 2011 Ammolite As promised in my Gem Profile about opalized fossils, this week we’ll learn a bit about one of my favorite gemstones, Ammolite!...
- Posted November 4, 2011
Gem Profile Oct. 21: Opalized Fossils
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 21, 2011 Opalized Fossils one of a series, Mystifying Opals This article is one of a six-part series on Opal. Here is a complete list of our Opal articles: An...
- Posted October 21, 2011