- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Intermediate DVD Series Release! – Jewelry Making Instructions
- Daily Wire Tip March 19: Lessons for Beginners
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Tutorial Videos
All posts tagged "authentic"
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 8: Camel Bone Authenticity
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 8, 2011 Question: I read the articles on the Wire-Sculpture Blog about ivory, and was wondering that is there any specific test for checking the authenticity of camel bone craft....
- Posted September 8, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 17: Is Fruit Quartz Really Quartz?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 17, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I love that your instructional style is so clear and concise. It really helps me create an impressive first try! I read recently that fruit...
- Posted April 17, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Determine Gemstone Authenticity at Home
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What are some of the ways I can tell a real gemstone from a CZ or synthetic stone? I would just like a few hints that I can use such as...
- Posted March 19, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Purple Turquoise and Turquoise Facts
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Hi Dale, I have recently purchased a purple turquoise pendant drop that I want to use in a necklace. I was assured that the stone was genuine. However, in my research...
- Posted March 15, 2011