- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
- Daily Wire Tip Sept. 7: Variations on Woven Beaded Bracelet
All posts tagged "collar"
Wire Jewelry Resource: Necklace Length Styles
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for February 8, 2012 Have you ever been stuck in a rut with your necklaces and pendants, but you’re not sure what necklace lengths you can experiment? Here are 6...
- Posted February 8, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 5: Connecting Stones with Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 5, 2011 Question: Dale, I’ve seen photos of your beautiful pieces with multiple stones and would like to know how to connect such stones and create something similar. Also, I...
- Posted October 5, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Wire Collar Gauge Substitution
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Hi Dale, thanks for all your wonderful tips! I’m looking forward to making the Heavy Wire Collar from the Beginner Series DVD. I haven’t been able to find 14-gauge dead soft,...
- Posted May 18, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Neck Mandrel Alternatives
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Dale, I love the DVD series I have. I want to make the Heavy Twisted Wire Collar (Beginner Series) and the Elegant Collar (Advanced Series). Is there any item I can...
- Posted March 12, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 22: Make a Finished Ribbon Necklace
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for February 22, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I love your instruction style on your DVDs. I’m almost ready for your Advanced Series. In an earlier Daily Tip you mentioned using ribbon as...
- Posted February 22, 2011