- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
- Daily Wire Tip Sept. 7: Variations on Woven Beaded Bracelet
- Daily Wire Tip Aug. 14: Formulas for Pricing Jewelry
All posts tagged "copper wire"
Wire Jewelry Idea: Wire Butterfly Earrings or Pendant
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for December 28, 2011 Name: Taurins Earrings Submitted by: Catharine Temaluru Technique used: coiling, weaving, wire wrapping Materials used: Round Copper wire Swarovski crystal beads Freshwater Pearls Chain Ear wires...
- Posted December 28, 2011
Wire Jewelry Idea: Coating Base Metal Wires to Preserve Shine
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea: Coating Base Metal Wires to Preserve Shine Some time ago, Casey Willson left a comment on this popular tip of the day, Prevent Tarnish on Copper and Nickel Silver, mentioning...
- Posted November 30, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Wire Wrapping with Coated Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Thanks for all the great projects and tips you’ve given us, Dale. My question is regarding coated wire. When I’ve twisted it for some projects, I’ve had the coating flake, which...
- Posted April 27, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Copper Wire Temper
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Dale, I have to come clean. I am not a wire artist, always been afraid to try it, because precious metal is so high these days. I’ve been doing intricate bead...
- Posted December 21, 2010
Daily Wire Tip: Silver Colored vs. Genuine Silver Wire Pieces
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I understand the difference between sterling and Argentium silver wire, and the much less expensive non-tarnish silver-colored copper wire. My question is: Unless I intend to solder the wire, would there...
- Posted December 10, 2010