- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
- Daily Wire Tip Sept. 7: Variations on Woven Beaded Bracelet
All posts tagged "denatured"
Daily Wire Tip: Removing Marker Measurement Marks
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I love making your unisex wire bracelet along with all the other projects I have seen. My question is how do you get rid of the permanent marks that you make...
- Posted May 22, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 31: Removing Glue Residue
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 31, 2010 Question: What is the best way to remove glue residue left from the gilter’s tape? Answer: The easiest way to remove the excess residue from any tape is with a...
- Posted January 31, 2010