- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
- Daily Wire Tip Sept. 7: Variations on Woven Beaded Bracelet
- Daily Wire Tip Aug. 14: Formulas for Pricing Jewelry
All posts tagged "how to bead"
Beads and Beading 101
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Jewelry Tip for July 23, 2014 Beads and Beading 101 For those of you who are beginners, today I thought I’d give you a little introduction into the world of beads and beading....
- Posted July 23, 2014
Wire Jewelry Tip October 23: Beading A-B-C’s
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Tip of the Day for October 23, 2013 Beading A-B-C’s Whether you are a beginner or experienced beader, it’s always good to know the basics. This week we’ll explore the A-B-C’s...
- Posted October 23, 2013