- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
- Daily Wire Tip Sept. 7: Variations on Woven Beaded Bracelet
- Daily Wire Tip Aug. 14: Formulas for Pricing Jewelry
All posts tagged "silicon carbide cloth"
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 21: What is Silicon Carbide Cloth?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip December 21, 2009 Question: What is silicon carbide cloth? I’ve seen it suggested in a jewelry-making book to be used for smoothing wire ends. Answer: Silicon Carbide Cloth is a type of...
- Posted December 21, 2009